Our School Improvement Plan is driven by our vision for the school and our journey to achieving the long term aims in our Strategic Plan. It is informed by our regular monitoring and self-evaluation of our strengths and the areas where we want to improve further.
Below is a summary of our priorities for 2018-19:
- Continue to develop and embed aspects from last year’s plan around spelling, marking and presentation
- Continue onto Phase Two of our work with Teaching Assistants, ensuring we use this valuable resource as effectively as possible;
- As part of the SW London Maths Hub, develop our teaching of Maths across the school, with a special focus on developing Maths mastery;
- Review our curriculum provision across the school;
- Develop our understanding of ‘attachment theory’;
- Introduce a STEEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, English, Arts and Maths) club for children who show special talents in a range of curriculum areas;
- Continue our focus on staff well-being by reviewing aspects of workload.